Stakeholder Opinion Research & Insight.
Identifying stakeholder requirements and perceptions has become increasingly important as companies and organisations seek to understand more about their relationships with groups and individuals that have an influence over their success.
We undertake all aspects of stakeholder opinion research, helping you define and understand your key stakeholder issues, evaluate and enhance stakeholder relations and manage your corporate reputation effectively.
Research and consultation with your key stakeholders, from employees and end customers through to MPs and community members, allows you to set actionable priorities, benchmark the position of your company against competitors and/or peer groups and demonstrate the impact of your core business and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities.
We have extensive experience in developing and carrying out in-depth research with a broad range of stakeholders and opinion formers, enabling clients to:
- Understand and develop effective organisational positioning strategies
- Measure overall reputation against competitors and industry peers
- Understand and provide insight on the effectiveness of business activities
- Investigate stakeholders’ understanding and opinions of emerging issue
- Assess the effectiveness of internal and external communications
- Identify stakeholders’ expectations for the future